The cause might be explained because if the system was not able to access the classes this may have as root cause jsp / class corruption or wrong $CLASSPATH.
To implement the solution, please execute the following steps:
A. Set the JSP compilation to Automatic using the following steps:
1. Use the vi editor to edit the $CONTEXT_NAME.xml context file and change the value for "s_jsp_main_mode" from "justrun"or “Compile” to "recompile"
Note: Backup the context file before editing it.
2. Run Autoconfig to propagate the changes to the configuration files.
3. Verify that now the
4. Restart the Middle Tier services and access the applications to load JSP's which will cause them to be recompiled on the run.
5. After successfully accessing the applications, use the vi editor to edit the $CONTEXT_NAME.xml and revert the value for "s_jsp_main_mode" to "justrun" in order not to hamper the performance of your system.
6. Run AutoConfig to propagate the changes.