In Release 11i when performing the same steps new class files are created automatically when the JSP page is called from a browser session and JSP was rendered fine.
In Release 12 it's observed that when calling the JSP no class file is created in the diretciry $COMMON_TOP/_pages
1. Change the value for the main_mode parameter to recompile (instead of justrun)
This can be achieved by doing the following actions
• Use the Context editor to change the value for "s_jsp_main_mode" in the
• Run Autoconfig to propagate the changes to the configuration files
• Verify that now the $INST_TOP/ora/10.1.3/j2ee/oacore/application-deployments/oacore/html/orion-web.xml has
• Test the scenario failing before.
• See that now a new _